Planning & Scheduling
We pride ourselves on our construction industry's knowledge and experience of different methods of project controls, and time management, record keeping, monitoring and training.
Having effective project scheduling is critical to the success of a project.
- High performance, precise scheduling.
- Easy management of trade contractors.
- Control of project costs and resources.
- Communication and collaboration - share plans with third parties.
- Progress reports to stakeholders.
- Powerful, tailored reporting.
Scheduling is used to create professional tender plans, manage the contract programme, record progress, manage labour requirements and for client and management reporting. What makes it truly unique is the way it combines ease of use with 'full power' construction-specific project management functionality.
The Scheduling Tools are used to Identify:
- Scope of Works (SoW)
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Critical Path
- Cash Flows
If you require further information for your Building Consulting needs, please call our office on (02) 8713 1800