Owner Builder

Owner BuilderFor an Owner Builder to obtain Home Warranty Insurance, they must obtain an Owner Builder Warranty Inspection Report, this is a service that ABS can assist you with.

As a Owner Builder you are responsible for all insurances on your project, just as a regular Building Contractor.

Owner Builder Insurances are similar to "Contractors All Risk", when doing additions to your home or building a new home for yourself, there are three types of insurance that are essential to give you piece of mind.

  1. Construction Insurance
  2. Public Liability Insurance
  3. Home Warranty Insurance (if selling within 6 years from completion)

For more information, please refer to the NSW Government website.

If you require further information for your Owner Builder needs, please call our office on (02) 8713 1800